As a Shin Daoist your Shin Dao journey is filled with love, joy, passion, and the playfulness of the Divine.
To live as a Shin Daoist:
- Follow the wisdom of your heart, taking focused action with the guidance of your conscious mind.
- Approach life with a Light Heart. Child-like playfulness keeps you aligned with your true nature and the Source of All that Is (SoA).
Treat all life as Sacred.
- Master your Self. Rise above drama and self-doubt to develop the determination and will power needed to take the necessary actions to create health, happiness, and well-being in all aspects of your life – no matter what! – so that you are able to be in full service, as your heart desires.
- Commit to sharing your unique gifts with the world. Stand in service to your highest good with the characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior – strength, courage, honesty, integrity, humility, dedication, and compassion.
- Live by the four foundational Pillars and twelve guiding Tenants.
- Declare the Affirmative Statement of a Shin Daoist.