As a Shin Daoist your life journey is filled with love, joy, passion, and the playfulness of the Divine.
To live as a Shin Daoist:
- Follow the wisdom of your heart, taking focused action with the guidance of your conscious mind.
- Approach life with a Light Heart. Child-like playfulness keeps you aligned with your true nature and the Source of All that Is (SoA).
- Master your Self. Rise above drama and self-doubt to develop the determination and will power needed to take the necessary actions to create health, happiness, and well-being in all aspects of your life – no matter what! – so that you are able to be in full service, as your heart desires.
- Commit to sharing your unique gifts with the world. Stand in service to your highest good with the characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior – strength, courage, honesty, integrity, humility, dedication, and compassion.
- Live by the four foundational Pillars and twelve guiding Tenets of the Shin Dao.
- Declare the Affirmative Statement of a Shin Daoist. (A note about the use of the word ‘amen’ at the close of this statement: “Amen is commonly used after a prayer, creed, or other formal statement. It is spoken to express solemn ratification or agreement. It is used adverbially to mean “certainly,” “it is so,” or “so it be.”